Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thiago Silva fight to keep undefeatable


Credit Tatame.com


By Guilherme Cruz
Photo Marcelo Alonso


With an impressive résumé at MMA, Thiago Silva is already appointed as one of the bests at his category at the UFC. After a easy win against Houston Alexandre, Thiago will face the also undefeatable Antônio Samuray, with 11 victories at his card. But first, Thiago commented his last fight. “ Houston is very strong. I trained a lot and I made an specific tactical train because he has strong punches. I impose my game because he won all his fights at the stand up game and nobody knew how was his ground game. So I made the right thing and finish the fight”, analyzed Thiago.

Thiago didn’t want to face a Brazilian but he state that he is professional. “Unfortunately I am going to face a Brazilian, but I am here to work. I don’t choose my opponents. Ultimate wants me to face him so I will. I know that he is a striker but nothing scare me. I saw some of him fights at the internet and apparently he had never face a international level athlete. He is having his opportunity and I am here. Theoretically I came from a much hardest fight”, said Thiago.

No comments: