Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lyoto must train with Anderson Silva





Credit tatame.com
Photo by Marcelo Alonso

With the fight against Tito Ortiz confirmed at UFC 85, Lyoto Machida told to TATAME’s site about his training and what he waits for the fight, that will be at May 24th at Las Vegas, United States. “I’m doing he basic training, Jiu-Jitsu with gi, Carate with gi, as I used to do with my family, to do after the specific training for the fight. I’m thinking about doing Wrestling, but I’m only thinking yet”, told the carateca, that pretends training with Anderson Silva for the fight.

“He is at USA and as soon as his fight finishes we must contact him to do this first training at Black House at Rio de Janeiro or here. I let him focused at his fight, I don’t wanna disturb him”, said Lyoto, that bet on a Brazilian victory. “I believe a lot on Anderson Silva because he is a guy that dedicates a lot and is well prepared. He has a big arsenal. Without demereting Dan Henderson, that made a great history inside MMA, Anderson is in a great time and I believe that he has much more chances”, bet Lyoto, that believes that the best way to get out of the octagon with a victory is fighting stand. “Anderson beats really strong, thought, one punch well done is hard for Dan Henderson to get it. He can take a lot, but if one or two punches get in he’s capable to win the fight”, said Machida.

No comments: